The Eagle-Lift® utilizes state of the art technology to make a powerful, lightweight permanent lifting magnet. Our exclusive Test Talon® feature allows an operator to safely test load feasibility; and a deep "V" notch between the pole shoes allow greater stability when lifting round stock. These magnetic lifters are a safer alternative to traditional lifting slings and straps.
Built to the highest standards of workmanship, these lifting magnets boast unsurpassed performance and safety in the workplace.
These magnetic lifters are designed and tested to exceed the ASME B30 guidelines; they are also the only lifting magnet to incorporate the unique TEST TALON® safety feature that provides added confidence when the user is lifting "questionable" loads.
- Permanent Magnet: does NOT require electricity
- Smooth lever action between Off & On positions
- Bi-Polar capabilities enable the unit to lift both flat and round stock safely
- Safety factors exceeding industry standards
- Single hand operation
- Minimal residual magnetism for easy lifter positioning
- Portable, compact and lightweight
- Repair and recertification services for extremely long life
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
|Safe Working Load (SWL)|
|Model Number||Flat Capacity (lbs)||Round Capacity (lbs/inch range)||Minimum Contact Area (inch)||Minimum Load Thickness (inch)||Maximum Load Length (feet)|
|EL-250||250||N/A||4 x 2||1||4|
|EL-600||600||300/4-12||4 x 4||1||6|
|EL-1200||1200||600/4-12||8.5 x 4||1||10|
|EL-2500||2500||1250/6-20||11 x 6||1.37||10|
|EL-5000||5000||2500/6-20||22 x 6||1.37||12|
|Model Number||Unit Weight (lbs)||Length (inch)||Width (inch)||Height (inch)|